About Great Bruce Lee
Details About The Great Bruce Lee:
Childhood name: Lee Jun-fan
Ancestry: Shunde, Guangdong, China
Origin: Hong Kong
Date of Birth: 27 November 1940
San Francisco Chinese Hospital
Chinatown, San Francisco
Date of Died: 20 July 1973 (aged 32)
Kowloon Tong, HK
Resting place: Seattle, Washington, USA
Occupation: Martial arts instructor, actor, philosopher, film director, screenwriter, and martial arts founder
Years active: 1941–73
Spouse: Linda Emery (1964–73)
Children: Brandon Lee (1965–93)
Shannon Lee (born 1969)
Parents: Lee Hoi-chuen (1901–65)
Grace Ho (1907–96)
Official Website: Bruce Lee Foundation
Bruce Lee official website
- I can’t Write anything About Bruce lee Because He is One of Great Person Of the Field of martial arts, But I am trying to give you some Information about Bruce lee.
- No One Can be Take Place of Bruce lee.
- Bruce lee can bit 24 to 26 punch in one second.
- Bruce Know for his Great Speed, ant Moment of Martial Art.
- Lee was born in San Francisco to parents of Hong Kong heritage but was raised in Hong Kong until his late teens.
- Lee returned to the United States at the age of 18 to claim his U.S. citizenship and receive his higher education. It was during this time that he began teaching martial arts, which soon led to film and television roles.
- He initially trained in Wing Chun, but he later rejected well-defined martial art styles.
- Lee’s speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was determined to be around five hundredths of a second (0.05 second); from five feet away it was around eight hundredths of a second (0.08 second).
- Lee could take in one arm a 75 lb barbell from a standing position with the barbell held flush against his chest and slowly stick his arms out locking them, holding the barbell there for several seconds.
- In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person’s open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.
- Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger.
- Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.
- Lee could cause a 300-lb (136.08 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.
- Lee held an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.
Incoming search terms:
- bruce lee fight videos free download
- bruce lee fight video free download
- brusli fight video free download
- brucelee fight hd down load
- bruce lee fight scene video download
- Download bruce lee fight videos
- bruclee fight download hd
- brushlee fight seen downlod
- hd fight scene download com
- brusli fighting hd videos